CZT interface to Z/EVES
The CZT interface to Z/EVES theorem prover provides a bi-directional link to the Z/EVES prover process via CZT.
The project provides a CZT abstraction layer to communicate with Z/EVES process. The actual communication is socket-based and uses Z/EVES XML API to send and receive messages. This project provides the communications library and can support different UIs to drive the Z/EVES prover.
Some of the features provided by CZT to Z/EVES interface:
- Start, stop and otherwise control Z/EVES process.
- Receive messages from Z/EVES prover and read them to CZT ASTs using Z/EVES dialect.
- Send commands to Z/EVES prover (translate CZT ASTs to Z/EVES XML).
- Query Z/EVES prover state.
- CZT representation of Z/EVES prover state.
- Support for custom Z/EVES tactics using existing tactic commands.